2018 Building awards – Archive
The CEEQA Building Awards are for real estate projects, or phases of large projects completed for occupancy during the previous calendar year in three categories.
>> ENTRIES CLOSED
The awards are judged according to the following key criteria:
- All round commercial success showing actual leasing and sale results in the context of market practice norms, completed projects, awards won, etc
- Innovation & Design showing new ideas, approaches or execution models that enhance the project’s tenant appeal, efficiency and value in relation to its environment, public and media recognition, sustainability
- Location & accessibility showing effective site selection credentials, catchment capacity, transport access, etc
- Punctuality showing projected and actual completion dates
Candidates entered for the 2018 awards are required to have been competed for occupancy during 2017.
The short list for the Building Awards categories will be announced on 27th March 2018. The eventual winners in each category will be announced at the 2018 CEEQA Gala on 25th April in Warsaw, and will also compete for two overall Building of the Year awards:
- Building of the Year CEE Sponsored by DENTONS
- Building of the year SEE Sponsored by WHITE & CASE
For information about the 2017 awards and events visit our 2017 Review page.
Online entry forms
To submit an entry form click on any category to register and enter the Awards Entry system and follow the instructions:
- Office development of the year Sponsored by KNIGHT FRANK
- Retail development of the year Sponsored by CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD
- Hotel, leisure & residential development of the year Sponsored by WARSAW BUSINESS JOURNAL
Important notes when completing your form:
A maximum of three real estate projects can be entered by a developer for the 2018 CEEQA Building Awards.
The entry form system enables you to submit one entrant per form, for any one of the above-listed award categories.
Entry information must relate to buildings completed or actual transactions or other verifiable business activity completed before 31st December 2017 showing results and testimonials if possible. (*Note: There is no award for industrial and warehouse projects, a company award will be given for Industrial Developer of the Year, refer to CEEQA Company Awards entry form.)
Entries must be received by 31st January 2018 to be sure of qualifying, except where email notification of a JURY NOMINATION has been received where an extended deadline to 12th February applies. If you have any questions or queries while completing the nomination form please contact the Quality Awards Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call T +48 502 360 088. Please note that all submissions will be treated with confidentiality, there are no fees for entry and no financial or other inducements will be accepted on behalf of nominees.