2022 Jury Nominations Form
For business performance & achievement in commercial real estate in Central & Eastern Europe and Southeast Europe during 2021
Note: The 2022 edition of the awards will, as usual, recognise all buildings delivered, and all business performance, during the previous calendar year (2021). To recognise activity during the pandemic in 2020, CEEQA will present two unique awards, for Resilience Building and Resilience Company.
Extended Submission Deadline: 06 May 2022
Please read instructions below. Click SEND when you have completed the form to send your nominations automatically.
Thank you for your cooperation.
WHAT IS A CEEQA JURY NOMINATION?
This is the first step in the judging timetable for the awards. In this round of voting we ask you simply to suggest up to five candidates (a minimum of two) in each of the award categories. We only need the basic details from you (eg.: name, place, date), which the CEEQA team will research and fact-check for fuller information to obtain a full entry on behalf of the nominee. These nominations will be supplemented by entries received from across the sector. By completing this form you help only to make the initial selection of prospective candidates for the awards, not to judge them.
HOW DO I MAKE MY JURY NOMINATIONS?
The process is quick and simple:
- In the form below you may fill in the fields provided with the name of your nominees, if possible also the location and key contact, then press SEND. We will take it from there and source full information and support materials.
- The awards are divided into six groups: BUILDING AWARDS (3 categories), COMPANY AWARDS (9 categories), AGENT AWARDS (3 categories), GRAND AWARDS (1 category), AIMING 4 NETZERO AWARDS (2 categories) and RESILIENCE AWARDS (2 categories). Please note that in this round of judging it is possible to put forward nominations in any of the categories apart from:
- The two Building of the Year categories (for projects located in CEE and SEE) – the nominees for these categories will be the eventual winners of the building awards in the final round of judging.
- The overall Company of the Year award – the nominees for this category will be the eventual winners in all of the nine Company Awards categories.
- You may consult colleagues and associates on your selections, however we recommend you do not consult too widely as it can encourage expectations.
CAN I NOMINATE A PROJECT OR COMPANY I AM PROFESSIONALLY INVOLVED WITH?
In this round you can nominate any project, company or person for an award whether they involve a professional conflict or not. During the voting rounds you will be asked to declare a professional interest (PI) on any award entry you have an ownership involvement with (e.g., this does not apply to professional relationships as a consultant or adviser), that you are being asked to judge, the full definition of PI will be explained in the judging guidelines sent to you when the judging begins.
WHAT AM I LOOKING FOR?
The key judging criteria are listed below at the top of each award category. Please take particular note of the following:
- Size doesn’t matter: While due consideration may be given to size and volume in judging an award, consideration should also be given to relative achievement and market impact, market conditions, etc., as well as to relative performance in other listed criteria for a specific award.
- Location is key: The awards are for business performance & achievement in the group emerging European markets undergoing political and economic transformation and entry into the private capital markets since 1989. As a regional business awards it is important you do not restrict your suggestions to one country if you are aware of other successful projects or business achievements in other countries covered by the region. You may only nominate real estate projects, companies or industry professionals active in one or more of the following countries:
CEE MARKETS: Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Ukraine
SEE MARKETS: Albania, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
Your nominations must be returned by 06 May 2022. If we have any questions regarding your nominations we will get in touch with you.
Otherwise you will not hear from us until all award entries have been received, when you will receive a link to the CEEQA Judging System displaying all the award entries, which you will be asked to score against the award criteria based on the information provided and your own market knowledge.
It is important that we receive your recommendations on time to allow time for us to properly research and fact-check them. We are not able to guarantee that jury nominations received after this date will be included. If you have any questions or problems with meeting this deadline please contact David Roche. T +48 732 646 434 Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia, Ukraine
Albania, Bosnia & Hercegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia