RealGreen Awards – Archive
The CEEQA RealGreen Awards are for real estate projects and companies (investors, developers and service providers) showing leadership in green building.
The awards are judged according to the following key criteria:
- Promoting and encouraging energy efficient and sustainable building design as a standard practice showing new ideas, approaches or execution models that demonstrate, promote and advance commitment to sustainable development including environmental, community and economic sustainability
- Partnership and customer service showing positive approaches to building sustainable delivery partnerships and/or customer relations in the pursuit of excellence in sustainability
- Overall industry leadership and contribution showing outstanding vision, leadership and market profile in a particular activity, or in general, that has made a significant contribution to the productivity scope, innovation profile or international status of the sector with regard to advances in sustainability
The short list for the CEEQA RealGreen Awards categories will be announced in early March 2016 and the eventual winners in each category will be announced at the CEEQA@Mipim 2016 reception on 15th March 2016 in Cannes.
The winners in each category will also go forward for the overall Green Leadership Award to be announced at the 2016 CEEQA Gala on 12th April in Warsaw.
Click on the link for the award category you wish to enter:
- RealGreen building of the year Sponsored by RICS
- RealGreen developer of the year
- RealGreen investor of the year Sponsored by SKANSKA COMMERCIAL DEVELOPMENT EUROPE
- RealGreen service provider of the year
Important notes when completing your form:
This entry form enables you to submit one entrant per form, for any one of the above-listed award categories.
Entry information must relate to business achievements or actual transactions or other verifiable business activity completed before 31st December 2015 showing results and testimonials if possible.
Entries must be received by 19th January 2016 to be sure of qualifying, except where email notification of a JURY NOMINATION has been received where an extended deadline to 5th February applies. If you have any questions or queries while completing the nomination form please contact the Quality Awards Team at email@example.com or call T +48 502 360 088. Please note that all submissions will be treated with confidentiality, there are no fees for entry and no financial or other inducements will be accepted on behalf of nominees.