Archive – 2019 Awards entry
The CEEQA Awards are for business leadership and achievement in commercial real estate in New Europe during the past calendar year. A full list of the 2019 award categories is below.
Entries for CEEQA 2019 open on 8th January including access to entry forms, entry guidelines and awards criteria. The deadline for entries is 15th February.
The sector’s most trusted and prestigious industry recognition, the awards are free to enter and are judged by a panel of the most senior representatives of market leading companies and organisations active in the sector. Decisions are exclusively made by members of the jury with no interference or intervention by the organiser, all aspects of the judging are closely monitored by the awards supervisor globally trusted consulting firm Deloitte:
- On-line Scoring Round In first round of judging in March, all jury members are asked to score all received entries to create the short list in all categories, announced 10th April 2019.
- Final Judging Round In the final round of judging at a meeting of the jury the evening before the CEEQA Gala, jury members vote on candidates in the short list in all categories to decide the winners which are announced at the CEEQA Gala.
- Winners announcement, CEEQA Gala The winners in all categories are announced at the sector’s flagship annual event in Warsaw on 15th May, the 2019 CEEQA Gala.
There are no fees to enter and no obligation to attend the CEEQA Gala in order to participate.
How to enter
Entries open on 8th January on this website, all entries must relate to business activity in one of the following countries:
Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia, Ukraine
Albania, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia
The award categories are presented in four sections. The full judging criteria for each section, entry guidelines, and information required for each category are accessible on the entry forms.
All award categories can be entered here, please note you need to register as a member before you can enter the 2019 entries system. It is important that you create a new registration and do not try to use your registration from previous years or we may not receive your entry form:
For business leadership and achievement in commercial real estate development during 2018 up to an including 31st December 2018, in 3 categories:
- Office development of the year
- Retail development of the year
- Hotel, leisure & residential development of the year
The winners and other highest placed entrants in each category from the above listed CEE and SEE markets in the first online scoring judging round are automatically put forward for voting in the following overall categories:
- Building of the year Central & Eastern Europe
- Building of the year Southeast Europe
For business leadership and achievement in commercial real estate investment during 2018 up to an including 31st December 2018, in 9 categories:
- Developer of the year
- Industrial developer of the year
- Investor of the year
- Lender of the year
- Legal & financial consulting firm of the year
- Construction company of the year
- Development services company of the year
- Property management company of the year
- Rising star
The winners in each category from the above listed are automatically put forward for voting by the CEEQA Gala audience in a live electronic vote to decide the winner in the following category:
- Overall company of the year
For business leadership and achievement in commercial real estate agency during 2018 up to an including 31st December 2018, in 4 categories:
- Agent of the year – Office Agency
- Agent of the year – Retail, Leisure & Residential Agency
- Agent of the year – Industrial Agency
- Agent of the year – Capital Markets
For overall market leadership including buildings, companies & people in seven categories. The following categories are available to enter:
- Industry professional of the year
- Green leadership company of the year
- Green leadership Building of the year
The following Grand Awards categories are decided by the jury from results in other awards sections (see above), or by Gala guests in a live electronic vote:
- Building of the year CEE
- Building of the Year SEE
- Overall company of the year
The seventh award in this section is CEEQA’s garland annual award for an individual who has made a significant and durable contribution to the sector regionally and internationally. This award is given by the organiser in consultation with the jury, and is the only award announced before the Gala:
- Lifetime achievement in real estate
KEY CALENDAR DATES
- Call for entries – 8th January 2019 Entries open, a link to the Entries system and entry forms will be provided on this website and in general communications, if you’d like to be informed let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Deadline for entries – 15th February Entries must be received before this date to qualify
- Shortlist announced – 10th April The shortlist is published widely including on the CEEQA website
- Winners announced and award presentations – 15th May Following the final round of judging, the sector’s main industry awards gathering and flagship annual event. For information about the event and how to attend visit the CEEQA Gala page.
For further information on 2019 awards entry or event tickets contact us directly at email@example.com.
For information about the last edition of CEEQA visit our 2018 Review page, or watch this: