2018 Agent awards – Archive
The CEEQA Agent Awards are for commercial real estate agents measuring business performance, leadership and key achievements during the previous calendar year in four categories.
>> ENTRIES CLOSED
The awards are judged according to the following key criteria:
- Business achievement showing actual performance and results in the context of market practice norms including business highlights, completed deals and transactions, new activities undertaken, awards won, etc
- Innovation showing new ideas, approaches or execution models that enhance effectiveness and results
- Partnership and customer service showing positive approaches to building sustainable delivery partnerships and/or customer relations
- Overall industry leadership and contribution showing outstanding vision, leadership and market profile in a particular activity, or in general, that has made a significant contribution to the productivity scope, innovation profile or international status of the sector
Candidates entered for the 2018 awards will be judged exclusively on business performance in the sector during 2017.
The short list for the Agent Awards categories will be announced on 27th March 2018. The eventual winners in each category will be announced at the 2018 CEEQA Gala on 25th April in Warsaw.
For information about the 2017 awards and events visit our 2017 Review page.
Online entry forms
To submit an entry form click on any category to register and enter the Awards Entry system and follow the instructions:
- Agent of the year | Office Agency Sponsored by SKANSKA
- Agent of the year | Retail Agency Sponsored by PEAKSIDE CAPITAL
- Agent of the year | Industrial Agency Sponsored by PANATTONI EUROPE
- Agent of the year | Capital Markets Sponsored by EPP
Important notes when completing your form:
The entry form system enables you to submit one entrant per form, for any one of the above-listed award categories.
Entry information must relate to business achievements or actual transactions or other verifiable business activity completed during 2017 before 31st December, showing results and testimonials if possible.
Entries must be received by 31st January 2018 to be sure of qualifying, except where email notification of a JURY NOMINATION has been received where an extended deadline to 12th February applies. If you have any questions or queries while completing the nomination form please contact the Quality Awards Team at email@example.com or call T +48 502 360 088. Please note that all submissions will be treated with confidentiality, there are no fees for entry and no financial or other inducements will be accepted on behalf of nominees.