CEEQA24 Jury intro & nominations
Welcome to the first step in the judging process for the CEEQA 24 awards. CEEQA is the main industry awards and sector gathering since 2003.
The CEEQA Jury comprises the most elite group of senior industry professionals from market leading companies active in the CEE & SEE real estate market place. Invitations to participate on the Jury are highly prized by sector professionals for the important knowledge and networking opportunity it provides, they rotated each year ensuring balance and fairness in the decision making.
The role of the 2024 CEEQA Jury is to nominate and score the best buildings, companies and people during the previous calendar year (2023) to 31 January 2024, in any of the following 18 countries:
Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia
Albania, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia, Ukraine
What happens when?
Award entries for the 2023 Awards will open on 7 February and close on 14 April.
There are four principle steps in the judging process:
- Jury Nominations (by 31 January 2024) The jury is selected according to geographical and segmental coverage on a rotation basis among senior representatives of market leader companies, who are asked to provide their nominations for potential candidates as a condition of their participation (SEE BELOW JURY NOMINATIONS FORM). The nominated candidates are then checked by the CEEQA Team for validity before being invited to submit entry forms.
- Online scoring round of judging (29 March-17 April 2024) Once all award entries have been received by nominated candidates, jury members will be invited to view them on the online CEEQA Judging System and score then according to the guidelines and criteria provided. The results from this voting round decide the eventual short list in each category.
- Short list announced (2 April 2024) Following the online scoring round of judging and collation of scores the short list in all categories.
- Final voting round – the CEEQA Jury Dinner (14 May 2024) On the eve of the CEEQA Gala the year’s jury members convene for a private cocktail and dinner, the sector’s most senior level networking gathering, to decide the winners in each category from the short listed candidates.
- Gala dinner & award presentations – the CEEQA Gala (14 May 2024) The sector’s most anticipated flagship annual gathering and showcase event needs no introduction. Held in Warsaw each year and attended by nearly 900 business leaders from more than 50 countries, the event’s unique blend of leadership level business value and networking as the climax of the sector’s most prized industry awards, combined with world class hospitality, production and entertainment, are unparalleled.
JURY NOMINATIONS FORM 2024
Click SUBMIT to send your nominations automatically to the organiser only when your form is fully completed. Jurors are not obliged to nominate candidates in every category, we recommend you focus on the categories you know well.
Thank you for your cooperation. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us on T +48 502 201 080 or email email@example.com.
What is a CEEQA Jury nomination?
In this round of voting we ask you simply to suggest up to five candidates (a minimum of two) in the award categories you feel most equipped to judge. By completing this form you help to make the initial selection of prospective candidates for the awards.
You are only required to provide basic information for nominees in the columns provided on the form. The CEEQA team will research and fact-check nominees submitted for fuller information, in order to invite a full entry on behalf of the nominee. Nominations submitted by jury members will be supplemented by entries received from across the sector in preparation for the first Online scoring round of judging..
Can I nominate a candidate I am professionally involved with?
In this Jury Nominations round you can nominate any project, company or person for an award whether they involve a professional conflict or not.
During further voting rounds you will be asked to declare a professional interest (PI) on any award entry you have an ownership involvement with (e.g., this does not apply to professional relationships as a consultant or adviser), that you are being asked to judge, the full definition of PI will be explained in the judging guidelines sent to you when the judging begins.
What am I looking for?
The key judging criteria are listed below at the top of each award category. Please take particular note of the following:
- Innovation counts: Architectural and interior design, operational efficiency, ESG and sustainability innovation, and other features, that enhance the tenant appeal and potential investment value of a project are paramount.
- Size doesn’t matter: While due consideration may be given to size and volume in judging an award, consideration should also be given to relative achievement and market impact, market conditions, etc., as well as to relative performance in other listed criteria for a specific award.
- Location: The awards are for business performance & achievement in the group emerging European markets undergoing political and economic transformation and entry into the private capital markets since 1989. As a regional business awards it is important you do not restrict your suggestions to one country if you are aware of other successful projects or business achievements in other countries covered by the region.
NOTE: You may only nominate real estate projects, companies or industry professionals active in the 18 countries covered by the CEEQA awards (see list above).
What happens next?
Your nominations must be submitted by 31 January 2024 to qualify. If we have any questions regarding your nominations we will get in touch with you.
Otherwise you will not hear from us until you receive a link to the online CEEQA Judging System mid-March displaying all the award entries and nominees, which you will be asked to score against award criteria.
Many thanks for participating in this edition’s CEEQA Jury, we hope you enjoy the experience. It is important that we receive your recommendations on time to allow time for us to properly research and fact-check them.
We are not able to guarantee that jury nominations received after this date will be included. If you have any questions or problems with meeting this deadline please contact Richard Hallward. T +48 502 201 080 Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia, Ukraine
Albania, Bosnia & Hercegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia