CEEQA23 Awards how to enter
Entries for the 2023 edition of CEEQA are now closed.
The short list for this year’s awards will be announced on 18 May, the winners will be announced at the CEEQA23 Gala on 14 June, for more information visit the CEEQA Gala page.
The CEEQA awards are completely free to enter, the CEE & SEE real estate sector’s most trusted and valued industry awards and flagship annual gala. The awards are judged by a panel of the most senior representatives of market leading companies and organisations active in the sector, the CEEQA Jury.
Decisions are exclusively made by the elected members of the jury with no possibility of interference or intervention by the organiser or participants. All aspects of the entry and judging process are closely supervised by globally trusted consulting firm PwC.
Learn more about the CEEQA Jury here
Learn more about the CEEQA Gala here
Book tickets for the CEEQA23 Gala here
To view this year’s LONG LIST of jury nominated candidates go here.
Entering the awards is simple and quick, follow the award category links below to complete one or more category entry forms and submit your entry before 24 March. You are able to draft and save your entry form, or edit it later, to make it easier to include all the information, documents and images you need to enhance the prospects of your entry.
The awards apply to all business activity and performance conducted within any or all of these listed country markets during the previous calendar year 2022:
Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia
Albania, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia, Ukraine
IMPORTANT NOTE: We encourage all sector participants to submit entry forms in the relevant categories in which they believe they have excelled to provide the CEEQA Jury with accurate information to judge. However, the organiser reserves the right to put forward any candidate that has been nominated in any category or categories by jury member(s) during the Jury Nominations process.
What happens when?
There are four principle steps in the judging process:
- 3-14 May First judging round Once all award entries have been received by nominated candidates, jury members will be invited to view them for the first, online, judging round and score then according to the guidelines and criteria provided. The results from this voting round decide the eventual short list in each category.
- 18 May Short list announced Once all award entries have been received by nominated candidates, jury members will be invited to view them for the first, online, judging round and score then according to the guidelines and criteria provided. The results from this voting round decide the eventual short list in each category.
- 13 June Final judging round – the CEEQA Jury Dinner On the eve of the CEEQA Gala the year’s jury members convene for a private dinner, the sector’s most senior level networking gathering, to decide the winners in each category from the short listed candidates.
- 14 June CEEQA Gala dinner & award presentations The sector’s most anticipated flagship annual gathering and showcase event needs no introduction, for more information and to book tickets visit our CEEQA Gala page.
2023 Award categories
Click on the award category link you wish to enter to access and submit your entry form.
Note: All 2023 entrants are required to newly register their contact details and password in order to access the entry forms. Access details from previous year’s entries will not apply.
BUILDING OF THE YEAR AWARDS
For business leadership and achievement in commercial real estate development during the last calendar year up to and including 31st December 2022, in 3 categories:
- Office development of the year
- Retail development of the year
- Hotel, leisure & residential development of the year
The winners and other highest placed entrants in each category from the above listed CEE and SEE markets in the first online scoring judging round are automatically put forward for voting in the following overall categories:
- CEE Building of the year
- SEE Building of the year
COMPANY OF THE YEAR AWARDS
For business leadership and achievement in commercial real estate investment during the 2022 calendar year up to and including 31st December, in 9 categories:
- Developer of the year
- Industrial developer of the year
- Investor of the year
- Lender of the year
- Legal & financial consulting firm of the year
- Property management company of the year
- Construction company of the year
- Development services company of the year
- Rising star Award
The winners in each category from the above listed are automatically put forward for voting by the CEEQA Gala audience in a live electronic vote to decide the winner in the following category:
- Overall company of the year
AGENT OF THE YEAR AWARDS
For business leadership and achievement in commercial real estate agency during the 2022 calendar year up to and including 31st December, in 3 categories.
- Agent of the year – Overall
- Agent of the year – Capital Markets Advisory
- Agent of the year – Local Agency
For overall market leadership including buildings, companies & people in five categories. The only category in this section for which entries can be submitted is for individual business performance during the 2022 calendar year up to and including 31st December:
The following Grand Awards categories are decided by the jury from results in other awards sections (see above), or by Gala guests in a live electronic vote:
- Building of the year CEE
- Building of the year SEE
- Overall company of the year
ESG & GREEN LEADERSHIP AWARDS
Our revamped awards for technical and vision leadership in pursuing NetZero building and ESG compliant business in the CEE & SEE real estate market place, replacing our previous awards for Green Leadership in place since 2011.
SECTOR LEADERSHIP AWARD
The seventh award in this section is CEEQA’s garland annual award for an individual who has made a significant and durable contribution to the sector regionally and internationally. This award is given by the organiser in consultation with the jury, and is the only award announced before the Gala:
- Lifetime achievement in real estate The sector’s garland award for significant and durable contribution to the CEE & SEE real estate market place
We wish all award entrants the best of luck. Any companies wishing to explore commercial partnership with CEEQA 2023 please contact us.
We’re waiting for you
We look forward to receiving your entry form and look forward to welcoming everyone to another amazing CEEQA Gala and industry awards.
Learn more about the CEEQA23 Gala here.
Book tickets for the CEEQA23 Gala here.