CEEQA23 Awards Entry
The CEEQA awards are completely free to enter, the CEE & SEE real estate sector’s most trusted and valued industry awards and flagship annual gala. The awards are judged by a panel of the most senior representatives of market leading companies and organisations active in the sector, the CEEQA Jury. Decisions are exclusively made by the elected members of the jury with no possibility of interference or intervention by the organiser or participants. All aspects of the entry and judging process are closely supervised by globally trusted consulting firm PwC.
The full CEEQA Jury will be announced on 1 March, to see the members of the 2022 Jury click here.
Entry deadline: 24 March
The entries and judging cycle culminates in the CEEQA Gala on the new summer date 14 June 2023, at which the winners of the awards in all categories are announced. The sector’s main industry awards and flagship annual event never disappoints, its legendary champagne reception and after-party bookending its celebrated fine dining gala dinner and awards ceremony, and unrivalled networking and hospitality. The CEEQA Gala is widely regarded as one of the major gatherings of senior industry professionals in Europe.
How to enter
Entering the awards is simple and quick, follow the award category links below to complete one or more category entry forms and submit your entry before 24 March. You are able to draft and save your entry form, or edit it later, to make it easier to include all the information, documents and images you need to enhance the prospects of your entry.
The awards apply to all business activity and performance conducted within any or all of these listed country markets during the previous calendar year 2022:
Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia
Albania, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia, Ukraine
IMPORTANT NOTE: We encourage all sector participants to submit entry forms in the relevant categories in which they believe they have excelled to provide the CEEQA Jury with accurate information to judge. However, the organiser reserves the right to put forward any candidate that has been nominated in any category or categories by jury member(s) during the Jury Nominations process.
Category entry criteria
The key judging criteria for each award category are listed at the top of each category description. Please take particular note of the following:
- Innovation counts: Architectural and interior design, operational efficiency, ESG and sustainability innovation, and other features, that enhance the tenant appeal and potential investment value of a project are paramount.
- Size doesn’t matter: While due consideration may be given to size and volume in judging an award, consideration should also be given to relative achievement and market impact, market conditions, etc., as well as to relative performance in other listed criteria for a specific award.
- Location is key: The awards are for business performance & achievement in the group emerging European markets undergoing political and economic transformation and entry into the private capital markets since 1989. As a regional business awards it is important you do not restrict your suggestions to one country if you are aware of other successful projects or business achievements in other countries covered by the region.
2023 Award categories
Click on the award category link you wish to enter to access and submit your entry form.
Note: All 2023 entrants are required to newly register their contact details and password in order to access the entry forms. Access details from previous year’s entries will not apply.
BUILDING OF THE YEAR AWARDS
For business leadership and achievement in commercial real estate development during the last calendar year up to and including 31st December 2022, in 3 categories:
- Office development of the year
- Retail development of the year
- Hotel, leisure & residential development of the year
The winners and other highest placed entrants in each category from the above listed CEE and SEE markets in the first online scoring judging round are automatically put forward for voting in the following overall categories:
- CEE Building of the year
- SEE Building of the year
COMPANY OF THE YEAR AWARDS
For business leadership and achievement in commercial real estate investment during the 2022 calendar year up to and including 31st December, in 9 categories:
- Developer of the year
- Industrial developer of the year
- Investor of the year
- Lender of the year
- Legal & financial consulting firm of the year
- Property management company of the year
- Construction company of the year
- Development services company of the year
- Rising star Award
The winners in each category from the above listed are automatically put forward for voting by the CEEQA Gala audience in a live electronic vote to decide the winner in the following category:
- Overall company of the year
AGENT OF THE YEAR AWARDS
For business leadership and achievement in commercial real estate agency during the 2022 calendar year up to and including 31st December, in 3 categories.
- Agent of the year – Overall
- Agent of the year – Capital Markets Advisory
- Agent of the year – Local Agency
For overall market leadership including buildings, companies & people in five categories. The only category in this section for which entries can be submitted is for individual business performance during the 2022 calendar year up to and including 31st December:
The following Grand Awards categories are decided by the jury from results in other awards sections (see above), or by Gala guests in a live electronic vote:
- Building of the year CEE
- Building of the year SEE
- Overall company of the year
ESG & GREEN LEADERSHIP AWARDS
Our revamped awards for technical and vision leadership in pursuing NetZero building and ESG compliant business in the CEE & SEE real estate market place, replacing our previous awards for Green Leadership in place since 2011.
SECTOR LEADERSHIP AWARD
The seventh award in this section is CEEQA’s garland annual award for an individual who has made a significant and durable contribution to the sector regionally and internationally. This award is given by the organiser in consultation with the jury, and is the only award announced before the Gala:
- Lifetime achievement in real estate The sector’s garland award for significant and durable contribution to the CEE & SEE real estate market place
We wish all award entrants the best of luck. Any companies wishing to explore commercial partnership with CEEQA 2023 please contact us.
We’re waiting for you
We look forward to receiving your entry form and look forward to welcoming everyone to another amazing CEEQA Gala and industry awards.