The CEEQA Grand Awards are for real estate companies (investors, developers, lenders, consultants or service providers) measuring their overall business performance and key achievements during the previous calendar year in nine categories.
From the seven awards in this section it is only possible to submit entries for three categories. The two overall Building of the Year awards are selected by the jury to the highest placed Central Europe and Southeast Europe projects in the Building Awards section, the overall Company of the Year award is selected by the jury from the winners of all categories in the Company Awards section, and the award for Lifetime Achievement in Real Estate is decided by the organiser in consultation with the jury and strategic partners of CEEQA.
Awards in this section are judged according to the following key criteria:
- Vision, innovation, leadership & profile showing actual achievements and results in the context of market practice norms, completed deals and transactions, public and media recognition, awards won, etc
- Market defining sector contribution showing new ideas, approaches or execution models, roles and responsibilities, etc, that have made a positive and identifiable contribution to the sector
Candidates entered for the 2017 awards will be judged exclusively on business performance in the sector during 2016.
The short list for the three Grand Awards categories available to enter will be announced on 21st March 2017. The eventual winners in each category will be announced at the 2017 CEEQA Gala on 26th April in Warsaw.
For information about the 2016 awards and events visit our 2016 Review page.
Online entry forms
To submit an entry form click on any category to register and enter the Awards Entry system and follow the instructions:
- Industry professional of the year Sponsored by BANK ZACHODNI WBK
- Green leadership building of the year Sponsored by COLLIERS INTERNATIONAL
- Green leadership company of the year Sponsored by RICS
Important notes when completing your form:
The entry form system enables you to submit one entrant per form, for any one of the above-listed award categories.
Entry information must relate to business achievements or actual transactions or other verifiable business activity completed during 2016 before 31st December, showing results and testimonials if possible.
Entries must be received by 31st January 2017 to be sure of qualifying, except where email notification of a JURY NOMINATION has been received where an extended deadline to 5th February applies. If you have any questions or queries while completing the nomination form please contact the Quality Awards Team at email@example.com or call T +48 502 360 088. Please note that all submissions will be treated with confidentiality, there are no fees for entry and no financial or other inducements will be accepted on behalf of nominees.